Chapati Maker Machine Kenya I Roti I Tortilla Maker
Chapati Maker Machine is manufactured using the finest and smoothest non-stick material that allows the chapati/ rotis and tortillas to stay in one piece without breaking, prevents it from sticking with the plate, and keeps the original smoothness and taste of the roti intact
- NEON INDICATOR – The timing in the making of the roti is the most important aspect and StarBlue has kept that in mind when manufacturing the top-notch and beautiful in design Roti Maker. The indicator helps the user in keeping a check on the roti and tortillas at all points. The red shows the power while the green gladly indicates when the machine temperature is ready to cook.
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL HOUSING – The state of the art automatic Roti Maker is made with a high-quality stainless steel body that assists in maintaining the performance of the product and its ability to cook fine rotis and tortillas for years. It also prevents the Roti Maker from any external damage or erosion.
- EASY TO CLEAN and CONVENIENT STORING – This Roti Maker should only be cleaned with a slightly wet cloth, nothing else needed, and it is easy to set up and use. The cord wrap can be wrapped around the bottom of the base for convenient storing.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – StarBlue offer an astonishing 100% money back guarantee in 4 months. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with the Roti Maker, you can return the machine to us within 4 months and get your money back.
Procedures on How to make Chapati?
- Plug the Chapati Maker into the wall outlet and the red power light and the green ready light will go on. This that the Roti Maker has begun preheating and between 3 to 5 minutes for the Maker will reach the optimum baking temperature (the green light will go off when it’s ready).
- Always properly preheat the Maker before.
- Make each dough piece around 1’’ diameter (the kneaded dough should be kept out for at least half an hour before starting making the rotis) and slightly flatten each piece before placing it off center on the lower cooking plate, toward the higher cooking plate of the appliance.
- Close the upper plate, firmly and quickly press down. Hold this position for less than a second and open immediately. Center the roti and then leave it for about 15-20 seconds in this centered position.
|Dimensions||37.0 × 29.0 × 23.0 cm|
|Material of Plate||
|Baking pan type||
Electric Baking Pan
- 4.03 rating from 36 reviews